Wednesday, August 15, 2012

All About Detoxification and Elimination

Sometimes people ask, "I'm eating all of this healthy food, but I feel lousy! I don't understand it."  Well, our body is like our home.  If it hasn't been cleaned for a while, it will accumulate filth.  Your home, like your body, may appear to be clean on the outside, but the interior is what ultimately will keep you healthy.

The most successful self-rejuvenation programs begin with internal housecleaning.  Colon cleansing allows the body to naturally release toxic wastes that have been accumulating in the body for years.

Included is a list of major organs and elimination processes and detoxification tonics:

The Major Organs of Elimination

Every cell of the body has a function that facilitates the removal of waste, yet there are organs that specialize in "waste-management."  The following list consists of these major organs and of ways in which you can assist them during the initial detoxification period: 


Colon:

The "solid-waste management-organ" of the body.  Several pounds of mucous and rubber-like waste can be impacted along the wall of this organ!  Colon-hydrotherapies that use wheat grass-juice implants (or the juice of other fresh dark greens) are very effective in minimizing cleansing reactions.  Secondary support can be supplied of LIFEGIVE Internal Cleanser powder or capsules. 


Kidneys:

The "water-management" organs.  The kidneys are responsible for keeping the chemistry of the blood alkaline by filtering dissolved acid wastes out of the body. 

Help your kidneys by drinking plenty of distilled water and fresh alkaline juices.  Consume a minimum of 1/2 oz., per pound of body weight on a daily basis.  Finish drinking liquids at least three hours before retiring in order to avoid frequent nightly visits to the bathroom.


Liver:

The "recycling-center."  This organ separates the bad chemicals from the good ones, and directs the toxins to the appropriate organ for exiting the body.  If the primary organ of elimination is clogged, the liver attempts to redirect the toxins.

Wheatgrass implants provide a direct "shot in the arm" to the liver and help pull toxins out of the blood more quickly.


Lungs:

The bloods "air purifiers."  The lungs introduce oxygen directly into the bloodstream while, at the same time, removing waste gases that are produced in every cell of our body during the Krebs (energy producing) cycle.  Deep breathing from the diaphragm is crucial.  It is also important to have oxygen available for breathing, which is often more easily said than done, especially in cities.  Regular aerobic exercise in an oxygen rich, clean, pollution-free environment is a solution.  If you are a conditioned shallow breather, simple means are available to loosen your breathing.

Lymph:

The major "garbage arteries" of the body.  This intricate network of tubing carries the bulk of the waste from the cells of the body to the final elimination organs.  Major lymphatic glands ("holding tanks") are the appendix, spleen, thymus and tonsils.  These glands tend to swell during detoxification.

Regular exercise (both aerobic and resistance) and massage are beneficial to the lymphatic system.  Drink plenty of fluids to help dilute, transport and eliminate toxins.


Skin:

The "temperature/humidity controller".  The skin is the elimination organ with the largest surface area.  In addition to regulating temperature and body moisture content, the skin often functions as a support system for the other organs of elimination. Skin disorders are manifestations of its performance of this function.

Exercise, dry skin brushing, massage and plenty of fluids facilitate the breathing and perspiration of the skin.

General Detoxification Tonics

The following will facilitate your detoxification process significantly:

Drink lemon-water (juice 1 lemon in 8 ounces of water) with a maximum of 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne upon waking to open the circulatory system and alkalize bodily fluids, this increasing the rate of detoxification.

Fast one day per week, every week, while consuming freshly squeezed green drinks and vegetable juices, distilled water and herbal teas.  These fasting days wills facilitate the elimination of long term toxins from your body before they cause any serious damage.  This process is analogous to changing your motor oil before your engine fails due to wear-and-tear caused by dirt in the oil.

Exercise daily (aerobic, resistance and stretching).  Exercise and elimination have more in common than merely the fact that they begin with the letter "e."  Walking, dancing, swimming, rebounding and cycling are easy, pleasant and beneficial.

Dry skin-brush for three to five minutes before every shower or bath to help remove dead skin and stimulate the lymphatic system.

Allow short-term low-grade fevers to run their course.  Afever is an indication that the body is working overtime to cleanse itself.

Laugh and sing. Laughter and song help to release any less-than-happy memories and related emotions that might be trapped inside you.

As toxic wastes are eliminated, people often experience discouraging symptoms such as:

Flatulence
Diarrhea
Constipation
Frequent Urination
Aches and Pains
Runny Nose
Loss of Appetite
Cold and Flu symptoms
Skin Eruptions
Edema
Bad Breath
Coated Tongue
Fever
Headaches
Insomnia
Nightmares
Increased Thirst
Nausea
Dizziness
Fatigue
Cravings
Irritability
Nervousness
Weakness

These symptoms should never be taken lightly.  You must consult your doctor to consider and eliminate the possibility that they are related to other, and perhaps, more serious conditions.

Once you understand that temporary discomfort is the body's only way to eliminate the accumulation of excess toxins, you will begin to appreciate and cheer your body's efforts during the days when you do not feel good.  If you learn to support your body during these times of detoxification and elimination, you will eventually feel-and be-healthier and wiser.


References:

1. Hippocrates Institute at www.hippocrates.org
2. Norman Walker

For more information contact Carol Christian at Eternal Health and Wellness 310.442.8268

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete